Tuesday, February 24, 2009

has it aready been 6 more months?

I Haven't posted a new post forever so here I am. In a nut shell, we moved to Liberty and in a few weeks we are moving back to North Ogden. Trinny had puppies and we sold them. I got another Dog Hank the tank and already sold him, we inherited a cat, work is going really well. Brandi is Pregnant and I can't wait! We have Kate my favorite little princess and hopefully we'll be adopting her in a few months. Dek is still in school and menacing as ever, and Dallin still is my Golden Child as Brandi would say. things are good excited for the snow to end. We'll I'll probably post again after the baby comes. here is pictures of things that I just talked about
















3 comments:

LIZ said...

Wow! Heston posted some thing, is the end of the world coming? J/K I love the picture of all three kids on you back. Hope you guys are happy and well.

Monica Polad said...

Heston, it was so good to hear from you. You probably won't ever read this comment since you probably never go to your blog, but I really loved the pictures! Keep up all the good work and try and keep posting. IT is fun to see!

Kallee said...

Those are some really cute pictures. Who is the photographer your Brandi? Time flies.... Please post before the next 6 months...You can always do one on storage unit auctions. I have a lovely trailer...that's about as far as I'll go on that subject......