Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hawaii

The fish I caught while in Hawaii, ok so maybe I didn't catch it. The one I caught was just a little bigger.
Dinner at California pizza, ya it doesn't really make since to eat at this place while in Hawaii but boy do I love pizza.
Brandi really like pictures like this so here it is
PCC center night show
airport in Hawaii
para sailing in Hawaii
My love and I at the beach right before we go snorkeling
We did a session while at the temple, it was fantastic
We got smashed by the wave in the next picture and it broke my phone so if i haven't talked to you for a while text me your number because my phone is done for.
This wave was huge! the picture doesn't do it justice

2 comments:

Monica Polad said...

The vacation looks awesome! Wish I could of been there. Hopefully next time. Glad you guys had fun! I miss ya lots and can't wait to see ya! Love Ya!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

That looks like so much fun! We are so jealous! :)